About Samet & Company
Samet & Company, Certified Public Accountants, is committed to providing exceptional accounting and financial services to businesses and individuals. Located in Chestnut Hill, MA and Brewster, MA, our team of approximately 70 professionals provides service to clients in the following industries: automotive, food service, high technology, insurance, manufacturing, non-profit organizations, professional service firms, real estate, retail, temporary staffing agencies and wholesale distribution. As a firm, we provide a full spectrum of services to our clients: accounting and auditing, business advisory, tax compliance, planning and preparation, employee benefit plan audits, budgeting and forecasting, estate and gift planning and taxation.
Staff Associate Position
We are currently looking for two graduates who would be able to begin working (remotely) full-time immediately, or seniors who are able to intern full-time and begin a full-time position upon graduation. If you are goal-oriented, possess a passion to exceed client expectation and are willing to have fun, while being an independent thinker and problem solver, we want you as part of our team. At Samet, our friendly and supportive work environment offers the ideal candidate the ability to achieve his/her career goals and much more!
Our goal, as you begin your career, is to assist you in the following:
• Develop proficiency in auditing, accounting and tax procedures
• Develop basic research and documentation skills
• Gain knowledge of firm specific / industry specific software and other technology necessary to perform the assignment
• Learn about the client’s general business functions, processes, controls and systems
• Gain knowledge of the latest accounting pronouncements and tax law changes and
understand their impact on clients
Education, Skills and Experience:
• B.S. in Accounting
• Internship experience in tax/accounting a plus
• Team-oriented with a strong sense of accountability
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Progression towards CPA certification
Interested in joining our team? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.