Jay Kessler, Managing Shareholder, has been asked to return as a speaker at the 2015 Boston Fiduciary Summit on March 25. The summit is an educational workshop for CFOs, Human Resources & Finance Executives, Business Owners, and Fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Industry experts will discuss fiduciary issues impacting plan sponsors.
Topics to be Discussed
- Financial Considerations when implementing plan design and automatic feature changes
- Evaluating the reasonableness of plan fees
- Target date fund panel: Alliance Bernstein, more TBA
- Ask the Experts: Local professional panel
- Washington DC update – What to expect in 2015
If you are interested in attending this event, please view the details here.