On July 17, Jay Kessler will speak at the Boston College Club for an audience of CFOs, HR Directors, business owners, and fiduciaries of employee benefit plans.
Topics to be Discussed
- What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2014
- Evaluating The Reasonableness of Plan Fees
- Selecting the Most Appropriate Target Date Solution
- Understanding Stable Value Alternatives
- Legislative & Regulatory Update
Jay Kessler is the Shareholder in charge of the firm’s employee benefit plan audit service area including all defined benefit plan audits, 401(k) audits, 403(b) audits. In particular, you may find great value in Samet’s employee benefit plan study released each year.